2011年10月4日火曜日

ideas on essay

1)    What is the issue you plan to research and write about?
In Japan, musicians don’t have fitting compensation for their labors. Japanese government should more financial assist for them.
2)   Why is the issue important? What is the significance?
Indifference of Japanese toward music means, music is not enough to being rooted in Japanese culture.
3)   Why are you interested in this? What’s the connection to YOU?
I’m a member of a jazz big band, and some of my seniors are professional jazz player. After the terrible disaster on March 11th, they say that their live become worse, because some of their work cancelled.
4)   What questions do you have about this issue? What do you want to find out?
How Japanese government support musicians, and how about that in other countries? I have a stereotype that French government gives a warm treatment to musicians, but is it correct?
I want to know how the press treats music, how much the charge of ticket for concert, and I want to compare that to other countries. Then, I research why Japanese are not familiar to music (except J-pop).
5)   English sources

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿